Benefits of Participating in a Mastermind Group
- Be part of an exclusive community. Participation in most Mastermind Groups are by invite or application only. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so quality of experience and knowledge is crucial to all involved.
- Advisement and Accountability are top priorities of the group. Being involved in a Mastermind group nixes that feeling of “being alone” in running your business. The other members of the group turn into your business advisory board and hold you accountable for your progress.
- Collaboration is king. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. Chances are that someone in your group will have certain strenghts that can help you balance out your weaknesses and vice versa. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
- You get to extend your network and make new connections on a deeper level. Joining a Mastermind can expand your network exponentially. As a professional, you know how important your network is. By joining a group of other professionals who are equally focused on success, you instantly add quality connections to your network.
- New learning opportunities are key to Mastermind participants. Everyone in the Mastermind is unique in skill, experience and connections. By interacting and sharing your challenges, it’s almost certain that someone in your mastermind will have a solution for you and you may also be able to offer a solution, connection or tactic to help another in the group.
- Think bigger to grow faster. Being in a Mastermind eventually gives you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing professionals striving to accomplish their own amazing goals.
About our Online Mastermind Groups
- Your group meets exclusively online one day a week for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Your initial committment is a once a week meeting for three months with the option to continue in six month increments.
- You choose either an early morning, lunch time or evening group.
- Your group members must apply by submitting the form below.
- Your group members are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Your group members must commit to attending every meeting or risk being expelled from the group
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective, it’s quite a bit more fun! Give it a try – what do you have to lose?